Introduction to Vipassana Programs
Introduction to Vipassana programs can be arranged through old vipassana student at his/her home, community hall, school, college, office, factory or any public or private place with small group of 4-5 people to large group of 100s of people.
Generally, this introduction of vipassana programs are conducted as follows.
- Basic information / invitation of Vipassana Introduction Program will be spreaded in his/her group(family, friends, neighbour etc.) through host student.
- Basic Requirements are as under.
- Television or Multimedia projector
- DVD / VCD Player
- Microphone (if required)
- Outline of Vipassana Introduction Program.
- What is vipassana?(Hindi Video Pravachan by Shree S.N. Goenkaji) - 28 Min.
- Kendra(Vipassana centre) information CD / Hill of Dhamma. (Video CD)- 10 Min.
- Code of conduct for 10 days course information and Question & Answers by Vipassana Teacher.
- Total Time Required : Approx. 1 Hour.
- Return Material Suggested.
- Application Form
- Code of Conduct
- Course Schedule
- What is Vipassana(Printed Material)
Contact for Introduction Program : Rajesh Mehta : +91 9426230331